LCC Testing Services at the Downtown Testing Center proctors LCC course exams for online and hybrid courses, lecture makeup exams and students with accommodations for testing. Students in online courses can also take their proctored exams at West Campus, East Campus, the Livingston County Center in Howell, or an approved non-LCC testing site, typically another college testing center.
LCC Testing Center Locations
Hours for January 18 - May 10, 2022 (college closed Jan. 17th for MLK Day.)
Testing Center - GB 2228
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday - Thursday 8am 6pm 7pm Friday 8am 3pm 4pm Open Select Saturdays
2/5, 2/26, 3/5, 4/9, and 5/7
9am 3pm 4pm Sunday Closed
West Campus Student Services - Hours of Operation*
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday - Thursday 8am 4pm 5pm Friday 8am 3pm 4pm Saturday - Sunday Closed
*Hours subject to change during break periods and holidays
- Bring a picture ID! It is required to take your test
- Tests are administered on a walk-in basis
- Contact us by calling: 517-267-5452
East Campus is currently administering placement tests on a walk-in basis. Please call 517-483-1860 if you have any questions.
LCC East Testing Hours
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday and Wednesday 8am 3:30pm 5:30pm Tuesday and Thursday 8am 7:30pm 9:30pm Friday 8am 2pm 4pm Saturday - Sunday Closed
Testing is currently being administered by appointment only at LivCen. Please call 517-545-3522 to schedule testing. A picture ID is required to test.
Livingston County Center Testing Hours
DAY OPEN LAST TEST CLOSE Monday and Wednesday 8am 4pm 6pm Tuesday and Thursday 8am 6pm 7:30pm Friday 8am 1pm 3pm Saturday - Sunday Closed
- Hours subject to change during break periods and holidays.
Student Testing Guidelines
- Tests will be given out up to one hour before closing time.
Hours and Locations
- Bring a picture ID. If you do not have a picture ID you will not be able to test.
- You will not be able to leave testing room without submitting your work, finished or unfinished. It is advisable to use the restroom before you come to the Course Testing Center.
- Be prepared to know the following information:
- Your instructor's name
- Your class code (e.g. PSYC 200, BIOL 120)
- Your test name (e.g. Test 1, Midterm, Quiz 2)
- Cell phones, smart watches, and other electronic devices are prohibited in the testing room. Cell phone lockers and cubbies for storage are available in the testing center lobby.
- The only materials allowed at your desk are the materials allowed for your test, as noted by your instructor.
- Instructors can contact Testing Services directly to extend their exam due dates.