How to Apply:
- Submit the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) by the Priority FAFSA File Date.
- Review Financial Aid Status via myLCC and complete any requested requirements by the Priority Document Submit Date.
- View financial aid awards and Accept/Decline student loans via myLCC.
- Prior to the first disbursement, a first time borrower must complete Federal Direct Loan Entrance Counseling which will provide comprehensive information on borrower responsibilities and the terms and conditions of the loan. Borrowers must also sign a Master Promissory Note (MPN) which is the promise to repay the loan funds.
- Refer to Student Finance for how to receive financial aid refunds and the requirement for signing up every semester for an installment payment plan.
Financial Aid Office Information
Find our contact information, office hours, location, staff and more here.Learn More
The StarZone is home to many student service departments such as admissions, academic advising, financial aid, student finance, testing and more! Visit the CRS in the StarZone for help with admissions, class registration, general financial aid questions and more.