Billing Due Dates/Important Dates
Fall 2019 Registration and Payment Due Dates
Bills Available - Starting April 30
Payment Plans Available - Starting July 1
Payment Due Dates
Drop for Non-Payment
|April 29 - August 5||August 6||August 7 (7am EST)|
|August 6 or Later||At time of Registration||August 20 (7am EST)|
|August 28 * (7am EST)|
* Late enrollment at Lansing Community College is not allowed. Special circumstances may be considered after consultation with faculty and with final approval from the Academic Dean.
Pay in Full
Visa, MasterCard, Discover or American Express (AMEX) credit card payments may be made by:
Credit card payment in Banner via myLCC through LCC's secure payment website.
Check or Money Order Payments:
No starter checks, please
Make payable to Lansing Community College
Please include student ID on check or money order
Allow 4-5 business days for processing
Send payment to:
Lansing Community College
309 N Washington Square, Suite 200
Lansing, MI 48933
In person payments:
Cash, check (no starter checks), Visa, MasterCard, or American Express payments may be made in the Gannon Building StarZone.
Please be aware Student Finance cannot accept credit card information via phone.
If you are Paying in Full, you must do so before 6:00pm EST on your payment due date. Payment due dates are provided on your billing statement.
Installment Payment Plan Options
If you sign up for an installment payment plan, you must do so before 6:00pm EST on your payment due date. Payment due dates are provided on your billing statement.
Fall 2019 Installment Payment Plans** (Available Starting July 1)
Required Down Payment
Number of Payments
|Regular Monthly Payment Plan|
|Fall 2019 4 Monthly||NONE*||4||August 5
|Fall 2019 3 Monthly||25%||3||September 20
|Fall 2019 2 Monthly||50%||2||October 20
|Fall 2019 Bi-Weekly||NONE*||8||Bi- Weekly beginning
August 9 with the
last payment November 15
|Fall 2019 ARC Bi-Weekly
(Only for students
who have applied
for ARC tuition scholarship)
October 4 with the
last payment December 13
|Fall 2019 Employee Sponsored
(Only for students
eligible for LCC’s
tuition benefit waiver)
|NONE||3||Bi-Weekly beginning October 25 with the last payment November 22|
DEFERRED PAYMENT PLAN**
|Fall 2019 Deferred - Activate 10/29
(Only for selected
|NONE||3||November 8, November 22 and December 6|
Payments are automatically withdrawn on the scheduled dates for the plan. Missed payments will not be re-attempted. Please review your plan details in the TouchNet Student Account Center.
Down payments are withdrawn immediately upon enrollment in an installment payment plan.
*A Down Payment will be required for the amount of any missed payments in the plan at the time of enrollment.
**Students who have missed 2 payments or more will be removed from the payment plan and registration hold placed on your account. Please contact the Student Finance Office to make other repayment arrangements.
Advantages of the Automatic Payment Plan
Easy online sign-up
Bi-Weekly and Monthly payment plans
Flexible payment options
Cost to Participate
$20 non-refundable setup fee per semester
$25 NSF (non-sufficient fund) fee if a payment is returned
$15 non-refundable late fee each time a payment is late
Acceptable Payment Sources
Credit Card / Debit Card
(VISA, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express)
Installment Payment Plan Enrollment
Step 1: Gather the necessary information. You will need:
- The name and address of the person responsible for making the payments.
- Account information for the responsible person:
- Paying by credit / debit card, you will need the card number and expiration date.
Step 2: Enroll in the Payment Plan
- Log into Banner though myLCC.
- Click Student.
- Click on Student Finance/TouchNet.
- Click on "I Agree" to be redirected to the secure website.
- Click Payment Plan tab on the top menu bar.
- Click on Enroll Now.
- Select a term from the drop down list and click on Select.
- The installment payment plans you are eligible to enroll in are listed.
- Review the various requirements for the installment payment plans and determine which plan you would like to enroll in.
- Select the installment payment plan name from the drop down listing and click select.
- A description of the plan and plan details are then listed. Click on continue.
- Eligible charges and credits for the select term are presented.
- If the student would like to put a larger down payment than required, input this amount and click display schedule. lick on recalculate schedule and then click on continue.
- Select payment method - either add a new payment method or select a saved payment method.
- Review installment payment plan agreement.
- Must agree to the terms and conditions at the bottom of the page. Click I Agree and then click Continue.
Payments are processed on the plan's specified date of each month and will continue until the payment plan expires. A minimum balance due of $100 is required to sign up for the automatic installment payment plan. For Deferred Installment Payment Plan* students, the $20 set up fee will not be charged unless the plan activates and will be spread over the payments in the plan.
Payments made outside the scheduled installment payments - any payments you wish to make on your account balance outside of your scheduled installment payments must be done in person at the StarZone. You will not be able to make a payment using the online payment option through your Banner Self Service Account.
For questions regarding your agreement or to update your address, phone number or authorized payment account number, please log into your Banner Self Service Account and Click on the TouchNet Student Account Center link and select the Payment Plans tab to make necessary updates.
You may access your Banner Self Service account via myLCC to view your financial aid award and/or requested document status.
Other Financial Resources
Third Party Payer - Submit an authorization form to the Student Finance Office if you are being sponsored by an employer/company, high school, or agency. Students who wish to utilize MET (Michigan Education Trust) must indicated intent in writing to LCC each semester prior to any due dates to prevent from being dropped for non-payment. NOTE: Students must submit a new authorization form each semester. Failure to provide an updated letter or form may result in your classes being dropped for non-payment.
Employees and Dependents utilizing any LCC Employee Tuition Waiver will be expected to secure their classes by either paying in full or enrolling in a payment plan. Remember to check your Self Service Banner account periodically for any updated statements. Please review more information regarding use of LCC's tuition waiver benefit.
**It is the student's responsibility for dropping all courses they do not plan on attending!
Contact the StarZone
Visit the StarZone to get help with admissions, financial aid, academic advising,
payment plans, placement testing, orientation and all other student services.