- Currently licensed as an MFR, EMT-B, EMT-S, or EMT-P with the state of Michigan
Note: Three years of EMS experience with a life support agency are required in order to apply for Michigan I/C licensure.
Passing Rates for the Instructor Coordinator Course Licensing Exam
- First attempt pass rate for Spring 2018 Licensing Exam - 95%
- First attempt pass rate for Spring 2019 Licensing Exam - 100%
Students surveyed at the end of the program reported:
- 100% agreed they would recommend this course
- Overall program quality rating: 4.5 out of 5