Welcome to Student Finance
Exciting change to the FACTS Payment plan!
FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions is now accepting VISA.
For more information about setting up a payment plan please visit the following website; http://www.lcc.edu/studentfinance/payment_plan.aspx
The Administrative Services Division is committed to providing quality service with a friendly attitude to improve and enhance the college community.
"Service with a friendly attitude."
Fall 2013 Semester Important Dates
Nov 28 - Dec 1: College Closed - Thanksgiving Holiday
Spring 2014 Semester Important Dates
Tuition Rates (per billing hour)
|In-District Senior Citizen||$42|
|Out-of-District Senior Citizen||$83|
*Starting Fall 2013 new tuition rates
- Registration Fee $25
- The registration fee is applied to each semester you are enrolled, and pays for some of the cost of registration.
- Facility Fee $5
- Students are charged a $5 per billable hour facility fee on all credit classes.
- Technology Fee $1
- Students are charged a $1 per billable hour technology fee on all credit classes.
- Online Learning Course Fee $25
- This online fee will be applied to all online courses.
- Course Fee *
- Course fees vary and apply to courses requiring special supplies, equipment or travel. See class offerings to find out if a course fee applies to your selection.
You must secure your classes by doing one of the following options by your scheduled payment due date:
- Pay in full
- Set up a FACTS regular payment plan
- Set up a FACTS pending aid payment plan
- Turn in a 3rd Party Authorization
Late Registration or Add/Drop Registration Payment Due Date:
For late or add/drop registration, payments are due at the time of registration.
FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions
Secure your courses by setting up a payment plan with FACTS / Nelnet Business Solutions.
Once you set up your payment plan you can view your account balance and payments, update banking or credit card information at https://secure.factstuition.com/facts/mypmtplan.
Higher One / Refunds
All LCC refunds are issued electronically via Higher One Bank, for students age 18 and over. With Higher One, students can choose between the following refund preferences:
Activate your LCC debit card and access your refunds from a Higher One checking account.
ACH transfer (Direct Deposit) into an existing bank account of your choice. (This does not activate the Higher One Card.)
Please note that the Higher One Card is not an active card until you choose it as your refund preference and money has been deposited on it.
To set up either of the options above you will do so on the following website: www.lansingccdebitcard.com .
Student Finance Office
Gannon Bldg, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1272
Additional contact information »