Getting Started at Lansing Community College
Online registration begins April 23rd
Fall semester beings August 21, 2014! Schedule an appointment today!
The Fall 2014 Course Schedule is available for viewing by clicking on Search for Classes from www.lcc.edu.
Academic Advising is now located in the newly renovated Gannon Building – StarZone
The Education Development Plan (EDP) - Your Road Map to Success
The EDP is the document we use at Lansing Community College to summarize the courses you will take and when you will take them. It is based on your goal and the time and money you are able to commit to your education. Should your goals change, it is important to update your EDP so it stays current.
To complete an EDP, you will need to have a scheduled appointment with an Academic Advisor. It takes approximately 30 minutes to complete a EDP in a scheduled appointment.
How To Make an Appointment
You can make an appointment by calling 517-483-1904 or 800-644-4522, ext. 1904.
You can stop by the Academic Advising Center in the Gannon Building - StarZone at the Main Campus, please have a picture ID and your student number ready.
Location and Hours of Operation
Academic Advising is now located in the newly renovated Gannon Building – StarZone. The building is located at the corner of Grand Avenue and Shiawassee. For more information, you can go to www.lcc.edu/maps.
Hours of Operation: Monday - Thursday 9:00AM - 6:00PM;
Friday 9:00AM - 4:00PM
Additional Advising Information
1. E-Advising- Simply send a e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org. Our goal is to respond within 2 business days. Please include as much information in the e-mail as possible to help assist us to assist you.
2. NEW! Online Chat with Advisors- Advisors are available for Chat Monday - Friday from 1-3 p.m. This chat is intended for general advising questions.
3. West Campus - http://www.lcc.edu/locate/buildings/west_campus/
4. East Campus - http://www.lcc.edu/ece/sites/lcceast.aspx
5. Livingston County (Howell) - http://www.lcc.edu/ece/sites/livingston.aspx
6. St. John Campus- http://www.lcc.edu/locate/buildings/st_johns/
Waiver FAQ's and "How To"
If you wish to register for a course that has prerequisites and you
have satisfied those prerequisites outside of LCC, you may need to
receive an override in order to register.
For complete information on the waiver process, including frequently asked questions and "How To" on applying for waivers, please visit the Waiver Team's Website
Academic Advising Center
Gannon Building - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1904
Fax: (517) 483-1970
Additional contact information »