Thank you LCC Community for making the WLNZ Listening Event a success!
We want to continue to hear from you...
- In your opinion, what distinguishes WLNZ from other radio stations in the area?
- Do you have any programming ideas that you would like the college to consider?
- Do you feel that WLNZ can add value to a student’s education even if it is not connected to their academic studies? Why or why not?
- Many successful public college and university radio stations are listener-supported. What motivates your financial support of charity, non-profits and other entities that rely on public support?
- If you are a public radio listener, would you be more inclined to purchase products or services from an organization that financially supports WLNZ?
- Are you currently financially supporting WLNZ or any other public radio station through monthly or annual giving commitments?
- If you are not currently supporting WLNZ, would you be willing to financially support the station in the future?
- WLNZ is currently financially supported by the College. However, we are exploring other options. Do you have any ideas that you would like to share related to a sustainable business model for WLNZ?
- Compared to radio, do you listen to music through other methods (iTunes, etc.) more, less, about the same?
- When listening to a radio station, how important is localized and community-based information to you?
- With the rise of informational resources, radio has been referred to as "antiquated" by some. Do you believe this statement to be true or false and why?
- As we close out the listening session, would you like to provide any final comments and/or suggestions related to financing and/or sponsorship opportunities for WLNZ?
Please send answers to these questions to email@example.com. Thank you in advance for your feedback!