The Library has a variety of spaces and rooms. Some of these rooms can be reserved by students, faculty, and staff following Room Use & Reservation Guidelines.
Contact the Multimedia Desk at (517) 483-1654 to reserve a room by phone or with questions about a reservation.
Types of sPACES
- All patrons must have a valid photo ID to check out a room.
- Please leave the room as you found it.
- You may be asked to vacate the room if you reservation time has expired or if you are using the room inappropriately.
- You will receive one warning to quiet down and then you will be asked to leave.
- Please do not leave personal belongings unattended. You are responsible for your personal belongings.
- All computer and gaming use must comply with LCC’s PDF File Acceptable Use Policy.
- All files on saved on computers are removed when you log off.
- You must have a photo ID to make reservations.
- Room reservations must be made at least one day in advance and up to one month in advance by telephone, in person, and online.
- Rooms may be reserved in two hour increments.
- You may reserve one room per day.
- Reservations are posted daily outside each room.
- Please arrive within 15 minutes of your reservation or it may be cancelled.