- Complete a Lansing Community College admission application (first semester of attendance only).
- Complete a PDF File High School Graduate Under Age 18 Approval Form if you will not have reached 18 by the first day of the semester you will begin attending LCC. This approval form is required only for the first semester of attendance after high school graduation and is applied to all semesters the student is not yet 18 at the start.
- Submit the Approval Form to the LCC Registrar's Office prior to registering for classes. The form may be submitted by email, U.S. mail or in person at the StarZone in the Gannon Building (addresses are provided on the form). Allow a minimum of 3 business days for processing. Incomplete or incorrectly completed forms may take longer.
- If you would like to release information to an outside party, you can complete the
Release of Information form, which is located at the Registrar’s Forms page and select the Release of Information form. This form is completed entirely online.
To ensure a higher level of security for our student’s, the Release of Information
form is requiring students to provide their designees’:
- Full Name (first, middle initial, and last)
- Relationship to the Student
- Date of Birth
- A student selected 5 number/letter Pin – should be the same for each designee
- Establish Reading, Writing and Math levels. Visit testing services for more information about options for establishing placement levels.
- Complete Orientation. Visit the Orientation Homepage for more information or to sign up for an orientation session.
- Register online for classes. Contact the LCC Registrar's Office or StarZone for assistance with registration.