Presidential Search Update - September 16, 2019
The Board of Trustees will hold a special meeting to interview the four firms recommended by the RFP Review Committee on October 29, 2019.
The College is to compile financial profiles of and statements of work from the firms and supply them to the Board in advance of this date. The college would coordinate with the four firms to be interviewed.
The interview timing would be as follows:
- 4:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m. Interview Time Slot #1
- 5:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. Interview Time Slot #2
- 6:00 p.m. – 6:30 p.m. Short Recess
- 6:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Interview Time Slot #3
- 7:30 p.m. – 8:30 p.m. Interview Time Slot #4
- After a short recess, the Chairperson would entertain discussion and possible motion and vote on the matter of selecting a firm.
Each firm will be asked to provide 30-minute presentation and allot 30 minutes for Q&A.
There will be an opportunity for public comment before interviews begin and after they conclude.
Our Board rules would otherwise govern the conduct of the meeting.
Questions to be posed to the firms would be uniform throughout, so Trustees are to send their questions to Executive Assistant Duncan, so she can compile them. The college will advise individual trustees in the formation of their questions upon request. Follow up questions from answers answers would be at the discretion of Trustees.