A supportive environment for LCC's students' learning
The Learning Commons is located in Arts & Sciences 108, phone, (517) 483-1206, or firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are now accepting Tutor Request Forms for the current semester. Completed forms can be dropped off at the front desk of the Learning Commons.
Spring 2015 Office Hours
Monday - Thursday: 8:00 a.m. - 9:00 p.m.
Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Saturday: 10:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Learning Support Services Offered
- Tutoring is offered in many subjects, free of charge for currently registered students. Stop by or call today to see if help is available in your course.
- Study space including some quiet areas
- Laptops, textbooks, anatomy models, and calculators for use in the Learning Commons for up to two hours at a time
- Study strategy assistance and handouts
Printing can be done in the Learning Commons using a laptop checked out at the front desk. Please note that photocopying is not currently available in the Learning Commons. Photocopying can be done on the lower level of the Arts & Sciences building, in the TLC library and in the TLC first floor lobby near the computer lab.
Click here to request a tutor Request a Tutor
Schedules do update on a regular basis. Please check back frequently or contact the Learning Commons front desk at (517) 483-1206 or e-mail email@example.com.
Walk In (No appointment needed)
- Tutoring Help Now Walk-In Schedule
- Sign Language Tutoring Groups
- LUCERO Walk-in Tutoring
- Supplemental Instruction (SI)
- Photoshop & Computer Graphics
- LCC Livingston Campus Walk-in Tutoring
- LCC West Campus Walk-in Tutoring
- LCC East Campus Walk-in Tutoring
The Learning Commons is located in Arts & Sciences 108, on LCC's main campus. Tutoring is offered inside the Learning Commons and at various locations off and on campus (Please see Tutoring Offerings.)
Interested in becoming a tutor?
Learn more about employment with the Learning Commons
The Learning Commons
108 Arts & Sciences
Phone: (517) 483-1206
Fax: (517) 483-1222
Additional contact information »