2017 Star Scholarship
Lansing Community College offers Star Scholarships for 2017 high school graduates from the following eligible K-12 public school districts:
Bath, Dansville, DeWitt, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Holt/Dimondale, Lansing, Leslie, Mason, Okemos, Stockbridge, Waverly, Webberville and Williamston.
The Star Scholarship
- May be used for a maximum of five semesters over two consecutive years.
- Provides up to $1,363 in LCC tuition and fees each fall and spring semester and an optional award of up to $427 for LCC tuition and fees for one summer semester (enrollment of at least three approved credits is required)
- Advancement of each semester award is contingent upon the successful completion of twelve credits the previous semester, and a semester and cumulative 3.0 gpa.
An Award Recipient Must
- Be a 2017 high school graduate from one of the eligible school districts
Must be a resident of the state of Michigan. For more information regarding residency requirements visit www.lcc.edu/schedule/residency
- Have a cumulative high school grade point average of at least 3.0
- Be college ready in reading, writing and math through SAT/ACT scores or the
LCC Testing Center.
- Reading: Level 5 on LCC Placement, 24 or higher on SAT Reading or 20 or higher on ACT Reading
- Writing: Level 6 on LCC Placement, 24 or higher on SAT Writing & Language or 20 or higher on ACT English
- Math: Level 6 on LCC Placement, 550 on SAT Math or 22 or higher on ACT Math
Additional Application Requirements
- SAT or ACT Test Scores uploaded to the General Scholarship Application and/or complete LCC Placement testing.
Financial Aid Office
2nd Floor - StarZone
Phone: (517) 483-1200
Additional contact information »