Access Advising and Counseling Services
Support services to help you with your academic needs and to answer any questions you may have.
- Academic Advising
- Assessment Center
- Counseling Center
- Disability Support Services
- TRIO (First Generation College Students)
- Women's Resource Center
Utilize Learning Resources
Many learning resources are available to help you succeed in your classes.
- Computer Lab - Main Campus
- Computer Lab - West Campus
- Center For Transitional Learning
- Learning Commons
- Mathematical Skills
- Student Development
- The Centre for Engaged Inclusion
- Tutoring Services
- Writing Center
Plan for Graduation
Information needed in order to graduate.
Research Career Information
Resources to help you plan and explore your career.
Transfer to Another Institution
Information about LCC courses that will transfer to other institutions.