Capital Area Michigan Works! (CAMW)
2110 S. Cedar Street
Lansing, MI 48910
Hours of Operation
Monday - Friday: 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Shon'ta Dwyer, Director email@example.com
LCC's Center for Workforce Transition (CWT) office can provide assistance with admission, registering for classes, assessment testing, advising, financial aid, and job search assistance such as resume and cover letter services, Jobs Connections Workshop, and much more.
If you're a client of Capital Area Michigan Works! please visit Lansing Community College's office there to receive assistance with admission to Lansing Community College, registering for classes, assessment testing, advising, and financial aid.
LCC @ CAMW! and July Calendar of Events
Student Services Offered at CAMW!
- Admissions: Apply now Online
- Registration Assistance
- Financial Aid Workshops and Assistance
- The Jobs Connections Workshop Series
- Plus 50 Encore Completion Program
- Encore! Re-employment Strategies
- LCC Student Education Services
Please call (517) 492-5580 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule your appointment with an LCC advisor to complete your Educational Development Plan (EDP) today!
Placement testing for reading, writing, and math is available at CAMW! on Mondays and Thursdays every week from 8:30a.m. to 12:00p.m. Picture ID is required for testing. Please call (517) 492-5580 for more information. For more information about our assessment process, please visit LCC Assessment.
Assessment Test Coaching with LCC staff member, Bruce Elam, is also available for students. Click here for more information.
- No Smoking: Smoking Policy
- Copying: Faxing, copies of resumes, cover letters, and work related documents allowed.
- Food Options: Not available.
- Parking: Ample free parking.