The Library has 48 study rooms for group collaboration and
Study rooms may be checked out by LCC students, faculty and staff
for two hours.
Reserve a study room.
- 1-2 students
- quiet study
- 2nd floor of TLC building
- scanners, monitors connected to LCC's media retrieval system,
- software list
Group Study Rooms
Reserve a group study room.
- 2-4 students
- group collaboration
- located on all 3 floors of TLC building
- computers available in some rooms
How to Reserve a Room
Please make all reservations at least one day in advance.
You may reserve up to two rooms per day, in two hour increments, up to one month in advance.
If you are a LCC instructor and have specific needs for your class,
please call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Call the Multimedia Desk at 517.483.1654.
- Visit us at the Multimedia Desk.
- From the catalog click on the "Title"
- Type either "Group Study Room" or "Study Room".
- Click on the room that you wish to reserve.
- Click on "Book This Room".
- Log on to My Account.
- Select a date and time from the pull down list.
- Click on the "Submit" button.