To Renew an Item
You can renew items online by following these steps:
- Go to My Account at
the top of the Library website and log in.
- Click on the "Checked Out Items" button on the left.
- Select the items you want to renew.
- Click on the "Renew Selected" button above the item list.
- You should see a message by the due date with the new due date.
You can also renew items by coming to see us at the Checkout Desk
in the Library.
You may also renew items by calling the Checkout Desk at
What Can be Renewed
You can renew any non-reserve item you have checked out from the
LCC Library's collection twice.
Books, CD's and documents you have ordered through MeLCat and ILL
may be renewed once.
DVD's you have ordered through MeLCat cannot be renewed.
Why Can't I Renew This?
- If another patron has requested the item, you will be unable to
- Reserve items cannot be renewed.
- If the item is overdue, you will be unable to renew the item
online. Call the Checkout Desk for help.
- If you have renewed the item before and are at the limit, you
cannot renew the item.
- If the item is a DVD requested through MeLCat, you cannot renew