Phase 1 - Articulation Agreement
A request for articulation is made to the K-12 Relations office. The K-12 Relations or college representative and secondary personnel, superintendent, curriculum director, high school principal, counselor, instructors, and other personnel (as appropriate) review and discuss the Career and Technical Education (CTE) Articulation Agreement. When the terms are agreed upon, the LCC president/designee and the school district superintendent/designee sign the formal agreement.
K-12 Relations Office:
- Distribute the articulation packet that includes Articulation Agreement and the Articulation Task List
- Review proposed Articulation Agreement for clarity and completeness prior to formal signing.
- Submit Articulation Agreement and Articles of Agreement to the LCC Provost's Office for signature.
- Retain the original signed Articulation Agreement in the Department of K-12 Office and electronically send a copy back to the district.
- Conduct a review of the Articulation Agreement and its articles every three years.
Department of K-12 Relations
Mackinaw Building, Room 214
Phone: (517) 483-1723
Fax: (517) 483-9703
Additional contact information »