Having technical trouble or questions? Try using Altiris
Altiris is the system used by the LCC Help Desk to track technical issues / problems. Altiris allows the Help Desk and all LCC employees to submit, monitor and respond to Incidents online. The Altiris web feature is an enhancement - you will still be able to log requests via the telephone (483-5221) or by email (email@example.com).
With Altiris you can-
- Submit an Incident
- Check the status of an Incident at any time, even if it has been closed
- Respond to a Resolution Technician through the Incident
- Reopen an Incident if the problem comes back
- View old Incidents to look up past resolutions
- *You can still check the status of your Incident online even if you have logged a request via telephone or email!
Options for submitting a Incident
- Call the Help Desk
- Email the Help Desk
- Submit a form via the Help Desk web site
- Submit an Incident via Altiris
Click on a topic below for detailed instructions
As shown below, Altiris allows you to view specific information in regard to your Incidents such as
- Who is responding to your Incident
- Comments the Resolution Technician left on your Incident
- Attachments added to your Incident
To view and edit an incident:
- Double click one of your incidents to view it.
- Click the Pencil icon.
- You can now add a new comment.
- Click OK.
If you have questions or need additional assistance, please submit a Incident form or call the Help Desk at 483-5221 (1-800-644-4522 - option 4 for long distance)
(517) 483-5221 or
Additional contact information »