eLearning Student Support and Resources
- Online Courses and Degree Programs - Online degree and certificate programs available at LCC, current online/hybrid course offerings, and support services for online students.
- Student Resource Site - All-in-one site that provides easy access to a variety of useful eLearning resources that focus on utilizing Desire2Learn (D2L) features, useful student and technology tips, and supporting digital learning at the college.
- Desire2Learn Feedback Form - Form available to students to provide feedback on what features they would like to see in D2L.
- Learning Online at LCC - Simulation-based, interactive training that aims to prepare students to be successful in an online learning environment, as well as guided lessons using D2L and its' features.
- Office Hours - One-on-one D2L support offered to new and continuing students, each semester, in the Learning Commons for all courses at the college.
- Walk-In Assistance - Just-in-time, one-on-one and small group D2L support for new and continuing students, available during regular business hours.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.