The eLearning Department is committed to student success by supporting efforts to ensure that quality online education and support services are available to a diverse population of learners through a variety of technology resources. We are also committed to supporting students, faculty, and staff by developing, implementing, designing and managing their needs surrounding electronically supported education.
In order to fulfill this mission, the eLearning Department will:
- Provide effective training for students and faculty on the use of the Course Management System (CMS).
- Provide informational resources and support services for students enrolled in online courses.
- Identify and address faculty and student needs in teaching and learning online.
- Encourage and support the use of the CMS and other technologies in both face-to-face and online learning environments.
- Provide skilled instructional designers to assist faculty in developing quality online courses.
- Encourage the sharing of effective technology-enhanced teaching and learning practices among faculty.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
If the Live Chat is Offline, please contact the eLearning Department via email at email@example.com or leave an offline message within the Live Chat client.
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.