CMS Standards, Policies, and Access
- Desire2Learn (D2L) Course Management System - Information regarding what D2L is, resources and documentation available to assist Instructors and Students with D2L, and training opportunities.
- Course Management System (CMS) Guest Access Request - Form to request guest access to the CMS for someone outside of LCC for limited purposes.
- Course Management System (CMS) Policies - Comprehensive list of policies to ensure proper use of the CMS, including gradebook usage, accessibility, and group sites.
- Course Management System (CMS) Standards - Outline of the CMS Standards, instructional videos, and checklists to provide instructor guidance concerning accessibility, usage, course design, communication, and technology.
- Teaching Online in D2L - Simulation-based training that aims to prepare instructors for online instruction and use of D2L. This required training provides two tracks to support the instructional technology needs of both face-to-face and online/hybrid instructors.
Technology and Learning Center, Room 427
Phone: (517) 483-1839
Additional contact information »
Purpose: The eLearning Live Chat is intended for questions regarding D2L.
Hours of Live Chat Operation:
Monday - Friday
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
The eLearning Department will respond to emails and offline messages within one business day.