Lesson 2.2.2: Email Feedback
- In a course where all students have access to a computer, the instructor
poses a question via course email and invites students to respond within a specific
period of time.
- The instructor could follow this up with an email response.
- Sample questions might include:
- If you were the instructor, what one change would you implement
to make the assignments more meaningful?
- If you were the instructor, what one specific change would you
make to enhance learning in this course?
- Students may feel more comfortable giving feedback in this forum.