Thommen's Timely Technology Tips (T4)
In this section, you will find an archived variety of helpful instructional technology tips sent out via email. Topics include tips for using "Clickers," PowerPoint, email management, Desire2Learn, etc.
Desire2Learn (Course Management System)
- Time-Saving Strategies
- Quizzes/Online Testing
- Common Mistakes in Quiz Settings
- Controlling Student Feedback for Online Quizzes
- Test Evaluation & Regrading
- Three Helpful D2L Testing Tips
- Express Server
Instructional Hardware and Software
Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel)
- Customize Word to Make Commenting and Markup Easier
- Inserting YouTube into PowerPoint
- Compressing Graphics in Word and PowerPoint
- Inserting Sound and Video Files into PowerPoint
- Converting Word or PowerPoint Files to Adobe Acrobat Documents
Open Hours for "Get The Grades Out Week"
December 8 - 11, 8 am - 6 pm
December 12, 8 am - 5 pm
December 16, 8 am - 7 pm
To send an APPLEGRAM online,
fill-out the Applegram form.