College Night '15
Thursday, October 8, 2015
Lansing Community College is pleased to announce our college night for fall 2015. We cordially invite you to participate in our college night event at LCC, Thursday, October 8, 2015 from 5:30 to 7:00 p.m. You will have the opportunity to visit with representatives from 50+ colleges and universities from around the state.
High school students, parents, families, current LCC students and community members are all welcome! Free parking is available in any LCC designated parking area and any floor of the Gannon Ramp located on the 600 block of N. Grand Ave. Also, city meters are free after 6:00 pm. Please join us in our newly renovated Gannon Building for this exciting college night event.
College Night 2015 is being held at Main Campus, where there is ample opportunity to visit with representatives from several colleges, universities and post-secondary education institutions from around the state.
Free parking is available in any LCC designated parking area and any floor of the Gannon Ramp located on the 600 block of N. Grand Ave. Also, city meters are free after 6:00 pm. Please join us in our newly renovated Gannon Building for this exciting college night event.
Representatives from numerous colleges are attending this event. Colleges are being added daily so check back often to view the updated list.
- Adrian College *
- Air National Guard of Battle Creek
- Albion College *
- Alma College
- Andrews University *
- Baker College of Owosso
- Butler University
- Capital Area College Access Network
- Central Michigan University *
- Central Michigan University College of Music
- Cleary University
- College of Creative Studies
- Concordia University
- Cornerstone University
- Davenport University
- DePauw University
- Eastern Michigan University
- Ferris State University *
- Finlandia University
- Grace Bible College
- Grand Valley State University *
- Haworth College of Business
- Hope College
- Jackson College
- Kellogg Community College
- Kettering University *
- Kuyper College *
- Lake Michigan College
- Lake Superior State University
- Lawrence Tech University
- Michigan State University *
- Michigan Technological University
- Northwood University
- Oakland University *
- Olivet College
- Robert B. Miller College *
- Saginaw Valley State University
- Siena Heights University *
- Spring Arbor University
- Trinity Christian College
- University of Detroit Mercy
- University of Michigan-Ann Arbor *
- University of Michigan-Dearborn *
- University of Michigan-Flint *
- University of St. Francis
- University of Toledo
- Walsh College
- Washtenaw Community College
- Wayne State University
- Western Michigan University *
* - Transfer Rep will be onsite
Here are some tips to help you get the most from your visit:
Things to do at College Night
- Talk with college representatives about the programs they offer and ask questions of their admission requirements.
- Pick up brochures and other handouts from colleges that interest you.
- Look into dates and registration for college entrance exams.
- Attend financial aid seminar
Questions to ask College Representatives
- What are the five strongest majors at your institution?
- What are your admissions requirements?
- Are there special visitation days on your campus? How can I arrange a campus visit?
- What are the application deadlines for admission and financial aid?
- Do you accept Advanced Placement credits?
- What additional academic
services do you offer students?
- Career counseling?
- Study skills workshops?
- When must I choose a major?
- What types of extra-curricular activities and clubs are there on campus?
RSVP Below - Deadline to RSVP is September 5th
We cordially invite you or a representative from your institution to participate in our college night event at Main Campus, Thursday, October 8, 2015.
This is an annual college fair for Lansing, Charlotte, East Lansing, Grand Ledge, Haslett, Okemos, Waverly, Williamston and surrounding communities.
College Night '15
College representatives are asked to arrive between 4:00 and 5:00 p.m. to set up. There will be a hospitality area with a light dinner provided for representatives.
There are several nearby restaurants and hotels to meet your accommodations.
Contact Person Information
* - Required Fields
Contact Santos Gutierrez at email@example.com or 517-483-9962 with questions.
Student Affairs Division
Gannon Building - StarZone
Additional contact information »