Computer Information Technologies Program - 100% Online
The Computer Information Technologies (CIT) program at Lansing Community College offers two degree and five certificate options that can be obtained through 100% online learning.
Courses are taught by instructors with real-world experience and partnerships with four-year institutions give students the opportunity to transfer seamlessly and earn a bachelor's degree or beyond. Some courses in these programs may require students to travel to Lansing Community College, or other approved proctoring site for testing.
All links below open an Adobe PDF document. Adobe Reader can be downloaded and installed, if necessary.
Associates in Business Degrees:
- E-Business - Certificate of Achievement
- Microsoft Office Specialist Certification Preparation - Certificate of Completion
- Computer Programmer/Analyst - Certificate of Completion
- Information Technologies Foundations - Certificate of Completion
- Web Site Developer - Certificate of Completion
Contact an Online Advisor today
Call 517-483-1880 or 1-800-644-4522 ext. 1880 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Computer Information Technologies
West Campus, M103.4
Phone: (517) 267-6406
Additional contact information »