Business Analyst Principles and Techniques
This five-day workshop is intended to be compliant with the standards for business analysis and requirements definition, the Business Analysis Body of Knowledge (BABOK), prepared by the International Institute of Business Analysis (IIBA). It has been constructed to be BABOK compliant because the BABOK represents the best thinking about business analysis and because some participants may wish to achieve IIBA certification as a Business Analyst.
There are no prerequisites required for this course.
Participants will be able to do the following upon completion:
- Perform the roles and responsibilities of business analysts with a focus on project requirements definition.
- Successfully develop and manage project requirements.
- Engage in interactive real-world exercises designed to build their skills and confidence.
- Utilize best practices in business analysis and requirements definition.
This course is designed for:
- New Business Analysts
- Experienced business analysts looking to update their skills and understanding of their role
- Project managers who incorporate business analysis roles in their projects
- Managers that have business analysts on their staff
The Business & Community Institute
Phone: (517) 483-1857
Additional contact information »